Chief Directorate: Curriculum Management and Teacher Development
Chief Director: Curriculum Development and Teacher Development
PA: Naziema Samuels
Tel: 021 467 2055
Address: Private Bag X9114, Cape Town 8000
- Curriculum Development: General Education and Training (GET) (DCG)
- Curriculum Development: Further Education and Training (FET) (DCF)
- Cape Teaching and Leadership Institute
- WCED Circulars & Minutes
- WCED Literacy and Numeracy Strategy 2006–2016
- Grade 9 - TIMSS Analysis of results
- Education Library and Information Service (EDULIS)
- Educational support materials (Edumedia)
- Language Policy
- National Curriculum Statement Grades R–12 (or NCS) to be updated with the introduction of the National Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statements Grades R-12 (CAPS) in 2012 - 2014.
To manage planning, development and specialised support processes pertaining to curriculum delivery.
- Manage the development and coordination of GET curriculum policy frameworks, learning areas, learning programmes and learning support.
- Manage the development and coordination of FET curriculum policy frameworks, subjects, learning programmes and learning support.
- Plan, manage and coordinate e-learning and education library services as curriculum delivery enablers.
Manage the development, coordination and implementation of teacher professional development programmes to build the capacity and agency of the workforce of the WCED.