- “Raise Your Voice, Not Your Phone” - Anti-bullying campaign
- Re-marking / Re-checking of Scripts
- Reading lists for children (updated June, 2011)
- Registering on the Western Cape Supplier database - Information for Service providers
- Registration procedures for training courses, conferences and seminars offered at the Cape Teaching and Leadership Institute (CTLI) in 2011
- Religion and Education, Draft Policy on
- Replacement copies of Matric Certificates, How to apply for ...
- # Report to Citizens
- Reporting on the Annual National Assessments 2012
- Research, Directorate
- Research in public schools within the Western Cape: Application form
- Revised National Curriculum Statement Grades R-9 (2004): A Guide - to be replaced with the introduction of the National Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statements Grades R-12 (CAPS) in 2012-2014.
- Revised Regulations for Independent schools - for comment
- Rights and Responsibilities of Parents:
Questions most commonly asked by parents on the education of their school-going children.
English: As Web page | pdf
Afrikaans: As Web page | pdf
isiXhosa: As Web page | pdf
- Riglyne vir die hantering van versoeke ... ingevolge die Wet op Bevordering van Toegang tot Inligting, 2000 (Wet 2 van 2000)
- Roles and Responsibilities of Parents