- Reading lists for children (updated June, 2011)
- Redesign Project (A Human Capital Development Strategy)
- # Registering on the Western Cape Supplier database - Information for Service providers (pdf: size 69 KB)
- # Registration procedures for training courses, conferences and seminars offered at the Cape Teaching and Leadership Institute (CTLI) in 2011
- Religion and Education, Draft Policy on
- Replacement copies of Statement of Symbols, Certificates and Diplomas, How to apply for ...
- Report to Citizens
- # Reporting on the Annual National Assessments 2012 (pdf: size 1 180 KB)
- Research, Directorate
- # Research in public schools within the Western Cape: Application form
- Retired Teachers’ Association web site
- Revised National Curriculum Statement Grades R-9 (2004): A Guide - to be replaced with the introduction of the National Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statements Grades R-12 (CAPS) in 2012-2014.
- # Revised Regulations for Independent schools - for comment (pdf: size 145 KB)
- Rights and Responsibilities of Parents:
Questions most commonly asked by parents on the education of their school-going children.
English: As Web page (26 KB) | As Acrobat document (78 KB)1
Afrikaans: As Web page (24 KB) | As Acrobat document (81 KB)1
isiXhosa: As Web page (34 KB) | As Acrobat document (83 KB)1
1 requires Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® to view and/or print
- Riglyne vir die hantering van versoeke ... ingevolge die Wet op Bevordering van Toegang tot Inligting, 2000 (Wet 2 van 2000)
- # Roles and Responsibilities of Parents (pdf: size 310 KB)