Still need to apply for 2024?
The online system is now closed. If you still need help with an application, you can visit or contact your nearest District Office or your nearest school.
Need technical support?
Password reset queries contact the District Office
Admission application queries: 0861 819 919
Parents who wish to apply for the 2024 school year as a late application must please contact the district office.
Appeals for admissions
It is recommended that you first contact the school and request that they reconsider your application should any vacancies become available. Thousands of learners have been accepted into more than one school – which means that spaces will become available in the coming weeks and months. In the meantime, you may also:
If you feel that the school made a mistake or acted unfairly in any way you may appeal to the Provincial Minister.
Please utilise the following contact form if you are experiencing challenges. Technical teams will respond directly to your request.
If you get a blank screen when accessing the admissions page on your phone, then turn your phone horizontally as seen in the video.
FAQ includes enrolment age for learners entering the school system.
Parents | Guardians MUST upload the following certified supporting documents:
- The last official school Report Card | Results of the learner, for learners who have been to school.
- ID | Birth certificate | passport of the learner; OR
- A study permit (foreign learners); OR
- Proof of application (study permit) or a police affidavit
- Immunisation card (Road to Health Chart) [Primary Schools Only]
- Proof of residence
- Apply to at least 3 schools (Including the ones closest to your home)
- Indicate your order of preference on the system