Please utilise the following contact form if you are experiencing challenges. Technical teams will respond directly to your request.
Admissions Help at Schools | Malls | District Offices:
Click on the links below to see where you can get help with your application(s). | Admissions 2024 Leaflet
Tutorials for Parents
Video tutorial: How to apply for placement in a school
Part 1 & 2: How to register and apply
Part 1: How to register
Part 2: How to apply to schools
FAQ includes enrolment age for learners entering the school system.
Parents | Guardians MUST upload the following certified supporting documents:
- The last official school Report Card | Results of the learner, for learners who have been to school.
- ID | Birth certificate | passport of the learner; OR
- A study permit (foreign learners); OR
- Proof of application (study permit) or a police affidavit
- Immunisation card (Road to Health Chart) [Primary Schools Only]
- Proof of residence
- Apply to at least 3 schools (Including the ones closest to your home)
- Indicate your order of preference on the system
District | Head Office Officials
Procedure for dealing with school admission queries: English | Afrikaans | isiXhosa
Parents who wish to apply for the 2023 school year as a late application must please contact the district office.
However, we are determined to ensure that all learners are placed before then.
Appeals for admissions: please send your appeal to the Minister of Education at Edumin.firstname.lastname@example.org