Parents must confirm acceptance of the places at schools between 27 May and 17 June 2022.
- After 17 June 2022, parents | guardians | wards only have 3 days to accept a place if they are offered a place at a school.
- Certified hardcopies must be submitted to the school where the learner will be attending within 7 days of the parent confirming the place at the school.
Please note: ALL queries regarding your child’s enrolment must be done via the WCED Admission System.
Select the “Enquiries” button and provide specific details of your child’s registration so that we can assist you.
Contact the local WCED district office for advice
Tutorials for Parents
These guides will take you through the registration and application processes.
FAQ includes enrolment age for learners entering the school system.
- Apply to at least 3 schools (Including the ones closest to your home)
- Indicate your order of preference on the system
Parents | Guardians MUST upload the following supporting documents:
- The last official school Report Card | Results of the learner, for learners who have been to school.
- ID | Birth certificate | passport of the learner; OR
- A study permit (foreign learners); OR
- Proof of application (study permit) or a police affidavit
- Immunisation card (Road to Health Chart) [Primary Schools Only]
- Proof of residence