Save the date: Women’s Leadership Webinar
19 August 2020
In recent years, the Western Cape Education Department hosted an annual female principals conference which honoured women in leadership positions at education institutions across the province during Women’s month.
The event was always a festive and inspiring affair. Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, the WCED has had to change the format this year to a virtual conference.
But there is good news!
Due to the virtual nature of the conference there is now an opportunity for more participants to participate. So save the date for Saturday, 29 August from 11h00-13h30.
The theme for this year’s event is: “Self-Care in Covid Times” and you are sure to be inspired and motivated by our wonderful guest speakers including:
- Karina Andersen -Depth Coach
- Life Ndlovu-Teacher and COVID Survivor
- Dr Arifa Parker-Infectious Diseases Specialist-Tygerberg Hospital
- Mel Jones-SA Comedian Extraordinaire
It’s very simple and easy to participate. No registration is required!
- Diarise the date.
- Click on the following MS Teams link ON THE DAY of the webinar to join the event: http://bit.do/Webinar-Women-s-Day-Celebration
- Sit back and enjoy!
Hope to see many of our amazing female educators and principals joining in on this anticipated event!