Applications for re-marking or rechecking: register online: www.eservices.gov.za
Deadline for applications: 8 - 22 January 2020
Remark results: 28 February 2020
- Candidates may submit an application for the re-check or re-mark of their scripts if they feel that the mark allocated is not a true reflection of their performance on the papers written.
- A re-mark means that the original answer script is marked for a second time by a marker.
- A re-check of your scripts is a further check to ensure that all questions are duly marked and that all marks are correctly calculated.
What is an application for a viewing?
- You may apply to view your examination script(s) AFTER re-marking and rechecking.
- Applications for viewing close 14 calendar days after the official date of the release of results.
- Applications for viewing can be directed to: Nompumelelo.Kanase@westerncape.gov.za
Re-marking = R112 (per subject)
Re-checking = R27 (per subject)
Viewing of scripts (only after re-marking and re-checking) = R219 (per subject)
Payments can be made by EFT or at a Nedbank Branch into the following account:
|Account Type:||Current Account|
|Account Number:||1452 045 089|
|Branch Name:||NEDBANK CORPORATE|
|Branch Code:||145 209|
|Deposit Reference:||15 +ID Number|
How do I apply to have my exam re-marked or re-checked?
- No manual applications for re-marking will be accepted.
- Apply for re-marking or re-checking using the online registration services on: www.eservices.gov.za
- Note: No re-marking of the Common Assessment Task (CAT) for Life Orientation is available.
- Please note that a new statement of results will only be issued if your subject results improve to a higher level or if the status of your pass changes.