Deadline for applications: 16 August 2019
Remark results: 10 September 2019
- Candidates may submit an application for the re-check or re-mark of their scripts if they feel that the mark allocated is not a true reflection of their performance on the papers written.
- A re-mark means that the original answer script is marked for a second time by a marker.
- A re-check of your scripts is a further check to ensure that all questions are duly marked and that all marks are correctly calculated.
- What is an application for a viewing?
- Once you have received your results, AFTER re-checking and re-marking, you may apply to view your answer script.
- Apply to view your answer scripts at Nicole.Faro@westerncape.gov.za with proof of payment.
Re-marking = R115 (per subject)
Re-checking = R27 (per subject)
Viewing of scripts (only after re-marking and re-checking) = R219 (per subject)
Payments can be made by EFT or at a Nedbank Branch into the following account:
|Account Type:||Current Account|
|Account Number:||1452 045 089|
|Branch Name:||NEDBANK CORPORATE|
|Branch Code:||145 209|
|Deposit Reference:||15 +ID Number|
How do I apply to have my exam re-marked or re-checked?
- No hard copy applications for re-marking will be accepted.
- Apply for re-marking or re-checking using the online registration services on: www.eservices.gov.za
- Note: No re-marking of the Common Assessment Task (CAT) for Life Orientation is available.
- Please note that a new statement of results will only be issued if your subject results improve to a higher level or if the status of your pass changes.