||With reference to Circular 30/2007 your attention is hereby kindly invited to the fact that registration with the South African Council for Educators (SACE) is also required for appointment as an educator.
||Thus the following forms are required to approve nominations to temporary and substitute teaching posts:
- Completed nomination form (A3)
- Completed application form (A2)
- Completed Z56 form (in the case of a first appointment) for depositing of salary into a bank account
- Certified copies of formal qualification certificates
- Certified copy of identity document
- Certified copy of SACE Certificate
||Each appointment, for any period, is an appointment in its own right and requires a separate and complete set of appointment documents.
||Incomplete nominations will not be processed and will result in the late payment of salaries, for which the WCED cannot accept responsibility.
SIGNED: E. KIRSTEN